"Good wine is a necessity of life for me." – Thomas Jefferson
Sommeliers are trained first and foremost in wine, so we are happy to bring you an extensive list of services focused on wine and wine training.
For Businesses: Customers are more likely to order wine with a meal than other type of alcoholic beverage. How the wine is presented makes a world of difference in what is ordered. Ensure your staff is knowledgeable, your wines are presented properly, and they bring out the best of what's on the menu with a consultation from a professional sommelier.
For Individuals: Don't go into another wine tasting or wine festival feeling overwhelmed or confused. Learn the difference between Pinot Grigio and Pinot Blanc and why everyone clamors for a great Pinot Noir. Set up a private tasting class or general Wine 101 seminar and you'll be a wine expert in to time. These small trainings also make great gifts for a bride and groom who may do some wine tastings on their honeymoon. Or set up a wine tasting with a professional sommelier for a bachelor or bachelorette party!
- Individual or small group wine education and tasting
- Wine list consultation and development
- Staff training in casual or formal wine service
- Wedding wine pairing consultation and tasting
- Let a sommelier guide you through a wine tasting excursion in the Piedmont region.
- Wine Tasting 101 classes to prepare for a wine expo or tasting trip
Wine services start at $100. Contact us for more information.